Manage Your Telephone Calls Through Caller ID Software.
- Instant screen pops when the telephone rings.
- Speech engine announces the caller's name - no need to be at your computer. *
- Keeps track of the number of calls and the last call date for each caller.
- Reverse web lookups of caller's number to retreive address information.
- Play a personal message for any calling number. Leave messages for friends!
- Pop up a memo pad during a call and save the information in the phonebook.
Built in answering machine (Tapi mode only) with advanced features.
- Stop paying the phone company for voice mail!
- Personal messages in phonebook can be used for the greeting instead of the system greeting.
key press on phone quickly disconnects answering machine if you pick up
late. Much better than what you have to go through with a physical
- Remote retreive your messages.
- Receive your messages as attachments when using email notifications.
- View archived messages when using caller history or reports with no more full message box limitations.
Call blocking options help you avoid costly TelCo "Privacy Option" fees.
- More blocking options than available from your TelCo.
- Call Blocking for any number you choose plus Anonymous Call Rejection (ACR).
- Plays selectable wave file to blocked caller before hanging up.
- Call blocking includes the telezapper tones which instructs telemarketer automated dialers to take you off their list.
- Call blocking option for all Private or Unknown callers.
- Can block an entire range of numbers from a list of starting and ending numbers.
- Block any call with same name such as "Pay Phone"
Check your Caller ID from anywhere!
- Forward the caller's name and number to your cell phone using email.
your caller's name and number to your Numeric or Alpha pager. There are
many pagers still in use and IdentaFone is the only Caller ID program
that supports them.
- Text paging can be sent to a dialup (IXO/TAP) port, or to a SNPP gateway. See your message service provider for details.
- Forward the caller's name and number by email to your work account or to a web based email address.
Caller ID screen Pops anywhere on your LAN
- Free network add-on NetPop that pops on networked computers whenever IdentaFone broadcasts a received call.
- Must have "Client For Microsoft Networks" installed as a network protocol.
Many screen display options.
- Display either the caller list or the large LCD type screen that can be seen across the room.
- Small screen pop for when you need a more subtle notification while using your computer.
- The text display option gives you a transparent CID projection on top of whatever is on your screen.
The CID name will pop on the screen and then gradually fade away after a preset time that you can adjust.
The text color, font size, and screen position measured in percentage from the top can be adjusted by the user.
This works over full motion video including DVD movies. Unlike other Caller ID software applications,
this non-intrusive interface option never competes for space on the users PC screen.
Intuitive interface and easy to understand setup.
- Works with any Caller ID capable modem or TAPI office phone system.
- Uses TAPI or direct com port access to the modem.
- Speed Dialer for 36 of your favorite numbers
- Phonebook can import and export from many popular programs.
- Popup CID on any computer over your LAN.
- Print caller list and phonebook entries.
- Sits in the system icon tray until needed.
- Caller ID capable modem. Usually this means a voice modem as many fax/data modems do not include CID. Also a
voice modem is required if you want to play wave files to blocked callers or take messages from callers.
- A modem is not required if your business phone system has TAPI support and the proper TSP is installed.
- Latest drivers for your modem if you want to use TAPI mode. Playing wave files over the phone line and answering machine is
limited to TAPI mode so it is worthwhile to choose a modem that has good driver support.
Vista and Windows 7 users make sure your modem driver still supports
CID when upgrading the OS. Many modem drivers that handled CID in
previous versions of Windows are not written properly if using the new
Windows built in drivers. Check your modem manufacturer's web site for
the latest drivers.
A fully working 14 day trial is available for download.