IdentaFone MultiLine Caller ID Software
IdentaFone Multiline is the perfect solution for the business or home office environment that is served by analog phone lines to instantly identify callers and track phone usage.
- Instantly Know Who's Calling.
- Optional Microsoft® Outlook Contacts Screen Pops.
- Detailed Call History Logs and Statistics.
- Works With Multiple Phone Lines and Legacy PBXs.
- Easy Solution If PBX Missing SMDR Reporting Capability.
The network version allows many PC workstations to share the same single Caller ID hardware offering value unequaled in its price range.
IdentaFone MultiLine software works with Caller ID hardware from these leading manufacturers:
Use your networked PC's to share Multi Line CID hardware.
- All PCs on the network receive the same CID information.
- No limits or additional purchases needed with a network license .
- Works with the new Whozz Calling Vertex voip boxes.
Screen options to match your needs.
- Instant screen pops when the telephone rings.
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook contacts for screen pops and lookups or use the built in phonebook.
- Integrates with Time Matters to pop client detail records.
- Status screen of all active lines with timers. Note¹
- Display either the caller list, a line status screen, popup balloon or a large LCD type screen that can be seen across the room.
- All phones can be monitored for outbound calls. Note¹
- Pop up a memo pad during a call and save the information to the phonebook notes field.
Reports – Logs –Statistics
- Excellent reporting capability includes history of callers by date range, name, and telephone number.
- All reports can be limited to just In or Out calls, or both.
- Daily Call Summary give a breakdown of the number of calls per day, and per hour over any date period. This is a very useful tool for staff scheduling and determining advertising response.
- Line Usage Summary shows your peak call periods broken down by telephone line.
- All Lines Busy report showing how long and often that all your lines were tied up.
- Call Abandoned report shows all calls less than a duration chosen by user.
- List all calls for any date period.
- List all calls associated with a name over any date period.
- List all calls associated with a telephone number by any date period.
- List all calls sorted by line # for any date period.
- Caller logs can be exported to CSV format for use in other software such as Excel.
Call Blocking with Pass and Block lists. Note³
- Block or Pass callers using lists uploaded to the Multi-Line CID box. With the Suppress First Ring option enabled, you never hear the unwanted callers.
- Use the phonebook as an optional White List to only pass callers that are authorized. Useful for punch clock, timecard, security and monitoring applications.
Forward caller's CID to any email address including mobile phones.
- Send caller's CID to any email address including mobile phones.
- Forward caller's CID to alpha and numeric beepers.
Fully featured with many useful options.
- Optional Speech engine announces caller's name - no need to be at computer.
- Wave file can be associated with a number. Useful for Alerts.
- Speed Dialer supports outbound dialing for 36 of your favorite numbers using an installed modem.
- Phonebook can import and export from many popular packages.
- Print phonebook entries.
- Detailed Help and setup tips.
- Sits in system tray.
1. Not all models of Caller ID boxes detect outgoing calls being dialed.
3. Whozz Calling? 4 and 8 line boxes support blocking.